Hi everyone,I'm Jana and I live in Alabama.I have EHK type .I am 37 yrs. old,married for 13 years, and have 2 sons,11 yr. old with milder case of EHK and a 6 yr. old with normal skin.We cannot find anyone else in our family with it.I have 2 older brothers with normal skin.I agree with Lisa,I LOVE my Vaseline!!My son and I go through about 5-6 of the larger jars a week!I should own stock in that company.LOL.We usually shower with anti-bacterial,moisturizing soap and "grease down" with the Vaseline morning and nite,especially when its cold.I got kidded some in school but, in general, it has helped me to become a better person on the inside.Thats not to say I wouldn't love to have normal skin and never touch another jar of Vaseline,but I know I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't have this.I graduated from college in 1986 with a degree in Social Work but I am stay at home mom right now until kids get older.I'm sooo excited to meet all of ya'll.My 11 yr. old son is in 5th grade in public school and is really handling things great!He doesn't get kidded too much(that I know of).He goes to a smaller school and alot of people know me so I think that helps for them to accept him more.Its really nice to "meet"you all.ya'll are welcome to e-mail me if I can help anyone or ya'll just want to talk.Just put "ichthyosis" so I'll know who its from.Thanks!! Jana

------------------
Jana Gourley