My name is Jodi. I'm a 46 yr. old female with LI. I've had it all my life. I was put on Accutane at the age of 11. It was a miracle! It didn't cure my LI, but controlled it. Several yrs. back, I've got these raw sores all over my body. They are very painful. None of the doctors & dermatologist can figure out the cause of it.ive tried many lotions such as a compound cream mixed with Propalyne & Glychol & also mixed with Lactic Acid. I put it on places that are not raw because it stings so bad. Then I follow it with Eucerin cream. The raw spots are under both breasts, on both sides of my hips, on my buttocks, & my groin area. I've been using a solution called Dakin Solution. It is mixed with water & bleach. I'm not able to get baths because I have a titanium rod in my left leg from a knee replacement gon bad. So my Mom takes gauze & soaks it in the Dakin Salution, and puts wet gauze on all the raw places that I have. But it is not working to well. About 6mo. Ago, my dermatologist took me off of the Accutane that I've been on since I was 11. But the sores are way worse than they have ever been. Hopefully when I go back to doc in March they will put me back on Accutane or another drug that did the same thing. What I was wondering is there any one out there that have suffered these raw spots. I can't be the only one that is having to go through this. I would like to talk with someone if I could. Thank you so much. Jodi Meador -- jbmeador12@gmail.com