Hi this is Ji from Northbrook,ILL. I have been using this brand called AHAVA dead sea bath salt. The salt is so fine and soft compared to other brands. The salt is from the Dead Sea and its grain is so tiny. The contents is natural it only consists of 100% pure Dead Sea salt. I have been using this for the past two weeks and it is so amazing. I learned of this through one of my moms friend who resides in Korea. First of all, I soak my daughter in plain water anywhere from 45 min to 1 hour. Then another key is to us Irish Spring soap. I have not tried other soap brands. The friend in Korea specifically mentioned to use Irish Spring soap. When it is time to exfoliate use the soap and lather up a good amount for a targeted area. for ex. I later up the ankle area then I grab a pinch or two and spread the salt on the area. I gently rub using my hands/fingers onto the area and the dead/dry skin just comes off. It simply rubs off, you should be able to tell how much pressure to apply. I start gently and apply more pressure as I exfoliate the area. from my experience I use the Dead Sea salt and Irish Spring soap combo every other day. In the past I have tried everything there was for my daughter. But this combo by far has shown the greatest results. Her skin has drastically gotten softer and all the hard built up skin has been removed. Her skin tone has cleared up and even looks brighter and healthier.
There is a website for this product it is www.ahavaUS.com I was also able to purchase this product from Marshalls and TJ Max. A 32ounce costs around 10 dollars. The website sells it for $22. I just wanted to share what i have been doing with the rest of the forum. I hope you try this out cause my daughters skin has never look so great.