I'm just wondering how you deal with all the comments people make? Everytime we go to the grocery store, every child will ask their mum, " what is wrong with that baby?" frown Most of the time the mother will quietly tell their child to be quiet but it really gets to me. I don't blame the kids, after all they are curious but it's making me so sad for Brandyn. He doesn't realize what is going on but someday he will frown it breaks my heart.

I dread going out sometimes because it just make me feel so depressed to hear these things..Most adults will ask if he has been burned or give me "tips" on how to deal with eczema. I'm always very polite and explain the condition but it gets so draining after awhile. I don't even know what I'm asking really as I sit here typing. Perhaps I'm just venting a little but sometimes life is so depressing frown thanks for listening!

Edited by brandynsmum (11/26/09 10:54 AM)