1. does anything you eat have ANY effect on whether you get blisters or not?
2. do you have finger/toe prints? (especially for those with palmar/plantar EHK)
3. is an infection really that noticeable or should I be checking temperature regularly?
4. which hurts most, the blisters or cracked skin, like behind the knees?
5. does your EHK baby sleep in positions not recommended by the pediatricians? (side, stomach, etc.)
Thanks. I've been up most of the night with Ivy. She's just been fussy all night long, but I can't seem to find many blisters. I pop them when I find them, and usually that helps her and she can relax then and go to sleep, but tonight she's just been cranky. I did notice a "crack" (for lack of a better word) where the skin behind her knee separated. I'm wondering if this spot could be the source of distress. Anyways, at least she's partially asleep now, although I don't think I can go back to sleep. Thanks for your help. This community has been a great source of information and relief for me.