You are very welcome Lauren! It is no trouble at all to share David's story with anyone since I love talking about my boys so much.

As for how his skin looks- he has good days and bad days. Right now since the weather is colder it is a little more thick. His hands and wrists seem to be the worst spots for his build up, but his ankles and feet appear to be more prone to blistering because of the sock bands. The rest of him seems to be a little rough but not so thick. I actually like the way it feels. blush My husband thinks I am weird for that!

At this point I can not say it gets better with age, but I will say it gets more manageable with time as you learn what works and what doesn't. We are not very experimental when it comes to trying new things on David. We have tried a few, but mainly stick to the Aquaphor. I probably won't be so adventurous until he is able to communicate with me and let me know how different things make him feel.

I have been wanting to post photos, but my husband and I are not so sure about putting David on the internet! On a side note- he is doing extremely well. He is very active and amazes me everyday. I hope everything is going well for you and your family. I am sure it will get easier! Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with your family!

Take care.
Christine