I can't remember how I got here, but it seems to me that this board is related to Ichthyosia. I am not sure what this is but I will do some investigation. In the meantime, I have encountered a new natural fruit drink which is called Xango. It is also the name of the company. Allthough I can not say that there are any medical benefits to Xango, what I CAN say is that I have consumed the product for 3 weeks now and have noticable health improvements of various kinds. The product is about 2-3 years old. It is based on the fruit of the Mangosteen which is a botanical fruit native to southeast Asia. The uniqueness of the fruit is contained in the outer rind of the fruit. The outer rind contains phytonutrients called Xanthones. There are about 200 or so Xanthones in nature and about 43 of those are contained in this one source called the Mangosteen.

Where did I get this info? Mostly from being involved with the company. That being said, there is scientific documentation about the benefits of Mangosteen on pubmed. Search for either Xanthone or Mangosteen.

Why am I posting this here? 1) I am a Xango distributor and I would love to teach anyone who is interested in how to obtain Xango for themselves. 2) I do have a concern for general health and well being for all of mankind and as such I am posting to tell you the reader my latest discovery and experience.

PS: I am glad you have people like Hearsay here to aid in sniffing out bad stuff. I welcome him specifically to verify with his more scientific background as to whether there is benefit to Xango and the mangosteen. I as well would like feedback from his view.

PPS: It sounds as though there are people in this forum from the UK as well as Autralia and I believe Xango is available in both of those regions so far.

Edward Kerrie
Independant Xango Distributor and Sound Designer for film and television
For any other info feel free to contact me at edkerrie@hotmail.com