Hi Anne,
Chances are you're probably going through a detox, it happened to Aiesha (see my earlier post). Regardless of a person's condition, if their body "heals" too quickly, then they may experience a healing crisis or detox. When this happened to Aiesha, I halved her dose from 30ml to 15ml and gave her more water to flush the toxins out of the body. After a week, her skin improved. Also, try and do all the other things like take flax seed (see Laura's post) and incorporate juicing into your diet. Aiesha takes a glass of blend of carrot and apple juice and a glass of red grape juice a day. There are also other things I am doing (which will be posted later) but I believe the juice therapy is doing wonders as Aiesha has not had noni for over a month now and still looks pretty good. Obviously the weather has helped but I believe it's a combination of things.
Back to noni, reduce your dose for now and drink plenty of water to flush out toxins and give yourself a break from it every 10 days for a couple of days and then start again. Let me know how you get on.
Good luck!