The only doctors that I know of that are experts in ichthyosis are a man in Germany named Dr. Wolfgang Kuester and a man in Lausanne, Switzerland named Dr. Daniel Hohl. If you contacted one of them, they may be able to direct you to someone in Belgium.
Ichthyosis-en-Confetti Type 2
Husband, Nathan - 10, Elliot - 7, Oliver - 4, all affected.
I also have an unaffected daughter, age 8.

email: jennifer at confettiskin dot com
facebook - find me on "ichthyosis mommy spot" or "friends of ichthyosis"