I was wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions for me. See i just recently started to watch a child with LI. I put on his lotion in the morning and give him his medicine. I am new to this and want to find out all I can. I worry about the child overheating. The childs mother said it can happen in a matter of just a few minutes. So I am nervous to let him go outside now but at the same time there are other kids here and is it fair? And everything I have read so far says kids with LI lead everyday normal lives. That they go outside and play sports. But the childs mother I think wants him to stay inside with the airconditioning the entire day. So I am not sure what to do. I was also told this chid was to never get a sunburn is this normal for people with LI? I just don't know what to do I want to make sure this child is always safe while in my care but I also want to make sure this child gets to be just that a CHILD. So if anyone out there has any suggestions for me please I would appreciate any suggestions.