Sirena,

it is not that I deliberately sought out the surgical scalpel....as I have owned it since I was 5 years old...that is 34 years old...

My mother used to have District Nurses come to our home 4 nights a week, to bath me, and scalpel my hands and feet...they would sit there for 1 hour 4 days a week cutting the thick stuff of my skin...and they did this until I turned about 16 years old...and then I took over...

But I hardly use it now...just scrape the soft surface stuff, when I hve been soaking too long....

And AnnaMarie you are so right...it is remarkable...and I swear that the salt must be capable of slowing our skin growth down...I just feel that the scale stops growing thick again....

You know before I started the salt baths, I put one application of 12% Lactic Acid on my legs and arms, and wrapped myself in plastic for 12 hours, and after that I haven't needed to touch the acid cream...The salt has just stopped it in its tracks.....ABSOULUTELY AMAZING STUFF....and I am glad to see that it is not just my imagination...or exaggeration....

And this is why I don't need the scalpel on my body anylonger, like your son, a facewasher rub is sufficient enough....