Hey,
I read somebody's post that they use glycerin after they shower. I have been trying to find an alternative to the vaseling and aquaphor type products I have used all my life. So I tried using glycerin instead of vaseline. I have discovered that it once I got use to it , it is so much better! My skin is much thinner which much less build up of scales, much smoother than it was. I think the vaseline was contributing to the build up. Thanks to all of you who have shared ideas. To be honest I had kind of gotten to the point when someone suggested I try something new, I would have to stifle an eye roll. (Because of course we have tried it all.) But from you of course I take it much more seriously. I also tried the water proof vaseline intensive care someone mentioned and found another one that smells like oranges both I really like! If I had a dollar for every time someone made me try new stuff I would be a very rich woman. It is so nice to be finding some that are actually working. Thank you!