my little brother (almost 1 month old) max has lamellar and me and his parents are of course eager to know more about it as there is so little information about it. so if you have similar experiences or can help us with anything, your info is welcome! we want the best for max and want to do our best to help him grow into a strong individual and educate ourselves about lamellar.
thank you!

------------------
my name is anne and i'm 31 yrs old, living in sweden. i just had a brother named max who has ichthyosis lamellar and there is so little information here and the doctors know very little about this. so me, and max's parents are very interested in getting in touch with anyone that could give som answers or any kind of support about this condition. this is totally new to us so we are newbeginners and have so many questions. max was born on march 27th this year and a very much welcomed baby!
my name is anne and i'm 31 yrs old, living in sweden. i just had a brother named max who has ichthyosis lamellar and there is so little information here and the doctors know very little about this. so me, and max's parents are very interested in getting in touch with anyone that could give som answers or any kind of support about this condition. this is totally new to us so we are newbeginners and have so many questions. max was born on march 27th this year and a very much welcomed baby!