Thanks guys

Karen you are very kind, thank you...not that you are sorry, but that you have an interest in how the drug is going...that is really cute... [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Unknown thanks for that dosage imput...I can't believe doctors would put a 5 year old on these very strong drugs...but never mind that...

My discussion about, talked about Derms wanting me to increase it to help normalise my skin...

WELL I HAVE DONE IT...with much success, my skin seems to be peeling a little less, the thick callous on sections of my palms has lifted off totally, and palm looks normal... Mum said she hasn't seen that in years...
AND I CAN MAKE A CLAPPING NOISE AGAIN....I TESTED IT OUT TONIGHT, AND IT SCARED THE BOYS (MY CATS), THEY NEVER HEARD ME CLAP BEFORE...hehehe

Current dosage... 20mg on Mon, WEd, Fri & Sat
10mg on Tues, Thurs & Sunday...I seem to be happy with that, so i will most likely increase the 10mg days within a couple of weeks

hair loss is very bad now...BUT WHO CARES...would rather skin be clear and not prickly and uncomfortable...and smelly...

Sp Inknown, your playing around with dose yourself, is exactly what my Derms are advising me.

Pauline