Hi. This is my first post and I've been checking this site out for sometime and decided to join. I have had P for about 15 years. It started slowly and then really kicked in. I have it on my stomach, back, knees, elbows and feet. The only time I cleared up was in the summer via tanning in the sun. Completely gone! Need to move to Hawaii. However, during the other times of the year it came back strong! I have tried everything that is ointment related. Some worked but alot didnt, it took like a half hour to apply everday. Found a good derm and he started talking about ret's. They scared me, some were really chance taking (all liver related). We decided to start with Soriatane. I was leary because of the blood work and possible side-effects, but I was desperate too. So, I started on 25mg. It started to show in about 2 months, but not completely. So he bumped me 35 mg/day. Cleared me right up. My Lipids shot up too. So I start taking meds for that (Welchol and Gemfibrozal). Now I got that under control along with my P. I've been on Soriatane for over 3 years now and take 25mg every other day. Once in a while I will have a spot here and there, but I am so happy I am clear. All my tests are normal and I had a bone test done last month and all came back good. It works for me. Only side I have is dry eyes/nose and sometimes I get cold very easy. I can live with that compared to being crusty. Sorry for the long post.