hi everyone.I am from china,some of you maybe know me a little.I got

something to ask here.Today I went to see a doctor,well,an expert.She

said that my type of ichthyosis is the vulgaris.I asked for some

lactic acid,but the response is there is no lactic acid in their

hospital.And I have been look for lactic acid for some days,but can't

find a place to buy it.the doctor also gave me some other choices:Coal

Tar,Urea ointment,Vitamin A Acid-Dermik,tazara tene(also a retinoids

acid?)and a kind of ointment which I don't know how to translate into

English just know there is "silicon" in its name,and it's a cream for

So if I am sure about my type of ichthyosis(I myself also thought it

is vulgaris),What kind of cream and treatment should I take?Please

give me some suggestion,and when it comes to some medical words,I mean

those odd words,Please give me some explanations about them.
And by the way my yahoo ID is yww325@yahoo.com
and my windows messenger ID is yanwenwei@msn.com
I'll be always glad to chat with anyone.
I am a Chinese boy with Ichthyosis,E-mail is welcomed.