So I'm bored and just checking out some posts and realized I never posted what I'm having.

It's a girl!!! [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I'm temporarily relieved. Of course my mind keeps circling about if my son was mis-diagnosed and it's not x-link and there's still a chance the baby girl could have it. So I try to change the subject (yes I'm argueing with my own mind) and then I worry she'll be a carrier yadda yadda. But for the most part I'm just having the most fun buying all the cute baby girl clothes. She's very calm and not kicking much. Which is making my friends mad that they can't feel her kick. I'm very uncomfortable and am not looking forward to August 9 months pregnant. My planned C-Section is August 29th. So the count down begins.

I'm getting some ultra sounds done in 3-D. I'm going to see if I can scan them to the computer and I'll post them if so. She's been looking at the ultra sound everytime so far so hopefully we get some really cool pictures.

Talk to you all soon.