So I had my 4 month visit with my OB/GYN. We talked about the tests for diagnosis and decided not to do it. I really don't want to have an amniocetis (spelling?) and if tests come back positive for this baby I might feel pressured to have that done. Plus my husband is like 100% against having any tests done [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] He isn't much of a talker when it comes to the bad things. So I've decided to think (and talk) positive and let nature take it's course. I'm having a planned C-Section anyways, so the labor part isn't even part of my concern. Next month I'll find out (baby willing) if I'm having a boy or girl. I'll keep you all updated.
_________________________
I have a gifted 14 year old boy with X-Link Ichthyosis, Type I Diabetes and Bipolor Disorder.
I have a 7 year old girl who is uncanningly healthy
I have a spunky 1 year old who doesn't quite understand the word "No" yet.