Topic Options
#9673 - 05/16/01 04:38 PM NEW BABY!!
robinlynn78 Offline

Loc: Niskayuna, NY, USA
I would like to let those that I know and have come to be friends with that our newest arrival has arrived!
Little Jacob Levi was born on May 11th.
5lbs 6oz about 18 inches long.
He too was born with EHK, and is currently in the ICU. He is doing exceptionally well, and will be coming home very soon.
I hope to keep in touch with all those whom I have met, and I hope to meet more people in the future. As me, and my two sons have EHK, I would like to extend an offer to those that would like help and advice as well.
Sincerely a proud new mom!
ROBIN THOMAS

------------------
Have a great day!

#9674 - 05/17/01 02:05 AM Re: NEW BABY!!
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Congratulations!! [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] That's awesome!

#9675 - 05/17/01 07:01 PM Re: NEW BABY!!
Chandra Offline

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
Congratualtions! I am so happy for you! Keep us all up to date about your lovely family, I personally love to hear about kids as I love 'em so much!

#9676 - 05/18/01 03:36 AM Re: NEW BABY!!
marcsmom_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wantagh, NY USA
Congratulations!!!! A new baby-how exciting! Best wishes to you and your family!!!!!!

Denise [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

#9677 - 05/20/01 03:06 PM Re: NEW BABY!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations!
If there is anything I can help with let me know, I have ehk also. Being that you and your 2 sons have it also I have a feeling I will be asking you questions when I decide to have kids. Could you possibly tell me what they do to prepare for an ehk baby in the delivery room? Did you know your baby was going to have it? Just curious, congratulatiuons again.
Keith.

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information