Topic Options
#9514 - 08/11/00 04:06 AM Any Moderator Volunteers?
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
We'll create as many forums as makes sense, but right away, I thought it would make sense to have a forum devoted to mom's issues, as there are issues that are unique to moms, and quite a few moms that come here looking for help.

I'll always contribute what I can to this discussion, but I'm an affected adult. If any mom's would like to volunteer to moderate this forum, I would very much appreciate it.

As a moderator, you're responsible for deleting any offensive/inappropriate posts that may find their way here, and you're also responsible for trying to give at least every topic an 'answer'--making sure everyone that posts something here gets some feedback, and feels like someone's listening.

You'll have edit authority, so you can delete/edit posts that are really offensive/inappropriate, etc.

For the right person, this should be something fun that you like to do, not a chore.

#9515 - 08/15/00 12:27 AM Re: Any Moderator Volunteers?
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Yeah!! marcsmom is going to be the moderator of the mom's group. [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] If you were familiar with the "regulars" on the old bulletin board, then you definitely know marcsmom. Her son, marc, has lamellar ichthyosis and she'll be a fabulous moderator.

thanks marcsmom!!

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information