Topic Options
#6318 - 11/21/06 02:51 PM Brisbane meeting
Chrissie Offline

Loc: The Gap, Brisbane, Qld Austral...
Hi Everyone

We have had a gathering with significant impact. I have photographs of the great people who travelled and organised their day so we could all meet up.

I can't work out how to add the photographs but will work on that.

I would love to thank everyone who made such an impact on the day.

It was so interesting to receive an email from Rebecca who summed it up beautifully. To quote her:
"I feel blessed to have such quality people come into my life, that I just never would
have met had it not been for the condition"

Please all take note in the great gifts/lessons life bring us. It takes time to realise so much good can be received in what may seem a difficult situation at first.

We had the endless support of Jeff, Francesca and Lucia, Rebecca and Calista, Carmen, Lance and Winson, Alleyne and Jeanette,and Kate. You are all great people and my heartfelt thanks to you all.

"The people down under" are well on their way. Good on ya mates!
Hugs to all, and for our dear friends overseas, thanks for you support too!
The Grandparents, Mums and Dads, teenagers, children and babes, you are awesome to have in our lifes.
Kind thoughts
ChrissieX

#6319 - 11/21/06 04:55 PM Re: Brisbane meeting
grammy Offline

Loc: Florida,USA
SOOO glad all is going well for you down under! Your efforts are outstanding! GREAT JOB! I love you and Rebecca's positive attitudes. Good luck! csg aka grammy

#6320 - 11/23/06 11:36 PM Re: Brisbane meeting
Nana-1 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I am elated and excited by your wonderous determination - the more we find each other - the more we are there for each other, the stronger our chain - the bigger our determination. Good job and welcome everyone -with loving heart - Nana

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information