Topic Options
#5969 - 10/04/06 03:18 AM help please
highflyer Offline

Loc: redding, ca, shasta county
if anyone is willing to help put information together to get the DA to understand the needs and the problem a Child with icthyosis goes though paticually inficies the effect of stress incress the problems. I need it to send a dangrous guy a away for a while for harming my son and i have been going ot court for almost a year and it almost over. the DA want to infasize the icthyosis and the needs of a child with ichythosis. I was hoping everyone might help form a clear picture of the disease. anyone can help but he has valgarais or x-linked. I word appericate any one who can help i am not good with putting words together. I need the judge to understand the difference between what would be considered a normal child and a child with icthosis. you can send the information to my email adress at sweetdevils_46_46@yahoo.com
I can use anyone who willing to help me print a clear picture to a judge to put a harmful man away from harming anyone else.
thanks to everyone.

------------------
daisy & harely

#5970 - 10/04/06 07:00 AM Re: help please
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
Sent you an email, not sure if it'll be helpful though [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Goodluck!

#5971 - 10/04/06 09:47 PM Re: help please
victoria Offline

Loc: Berkshire, England
i have also sent a mail, my son who is 2 has x linked icthyosis.

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information