Topic Options
#52 - 08/28/00 12:40 PM many subjects
MOHAMED TAWFIK GONAME Offline

Loc: benghazi ,libya
HI EVERY ONE ,
HI LES , HI OOSKE, HI ICTHY,
MANY THINGS I HAVE IN MIND TO TELL EVERYONE , NOT ONLY CONCERNING THE BOARD, BUT THE SITE IN GENERAL.
STARTING WITH THE CHAT ROOM :
IS THIS CHAT ROOM THERE IS A WEEKLY DATE FOR USERS TO CHAT , BUT THIS DATE IS SUITABLE ONLY FOR US CHATERS "TIME DIFFERENCE" WHY DONT YOU HAVE DIFFRENT TIMES TO ENABLE ALL USERES TO CHAT .
THE BOARD
ITS GREAT, & CAME IN THE RIGHT TIME WITH A NEW LOOK AND SPIRIT, I RED AN IDEA ON THE BOARD WHICH ASKED FOR MAKING FOURMS FOR DIFFRENT TYPES OF ICHTH,,GOOD IDEA ,, BUT WHY NOT BY CONTENENTS, I MEAN AFRICA, S.AMERICA,N,AMERICA, ECT. MAYBE THE WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME TYPE, BUT THEY HAVE ALMOST THE SAME WAY OF LIVING,WEATHER,ECT.
AS FOR THE SITE
DONT GET MAD WHEN I SAY THAT ITS STARTING TO BE BORING, SORRY BUT THATS THE TRUT , THE LAST BUSH UP WAS GOOD "BOARD" BUT IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING AND WE ARE FULLY READY TO SUBLY SUBJECTS TO SITE TO RENEW IT .MYSELF I READY TO SUBLY YOU WITH WRITEN SUBJECTS IN ARABIC.
SORRY AGAIN IF I WAS HARD ON YOU , BUT WE ARE FREINDS, AND WE ARE ON EARTH TO HELP EACH OTHER.
ALL FOR ONE AND ALL AGAINST ICHTHYOSIS
UR FREIND
MOHAMED

#53 - 08/28/00 07:15 PM Re: many subjects
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your thoughts. We're always open to suggestions. However, please keep in mind that Chris and I maintain this site as a personal hobby. I will be the first to admit that it suffers when we're busy with other things in our lives, and we just don't have as much time as we'd like to work on the site. I have a LONG list of things that I'd like to add to it, but just can't seem to find the time [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img] That's one of the reasons we made upgrading the bulletin board a priority--this is more of a 'self serve' portion of the site, that other people can contribute to; it's not dependent on us supplying content and keeping it updated.

The easiest of your suggestions to implement is about setting a chat time that is more convenient for people outside the U.S. If you would suggest a time, and how it should be listed (in Greenwich Mean Time?), I'll be glad to list that in chat times, along with the U.S.-friendly time.

We've recently had an offer from a reader to translate the site into Spanish. Anything that you'd like to translate into Arabic, we'd be happy to post as well.

Warmest regards,
Laura

#54 - 08/29/00 08:42 AM Re: many subjects
MOHAMED TAWFIK GONAME Offline

Loc: benghazi ,libya
HI, THERE.
SORRY IF U GOT MY WORDS IN A WRONG WAY ,I KNOW VERY WELL THAT U MAINTAIN THIS SITE AS A PERSONAL HOBBY, AND UR DOING THIS BECAUSE U WANT TO , BUT WE ARE FREINDS AND WE MUST TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THIS FOR THE SAKE OF TELLING THE WORLD WHATS ICH AND OUR LIVE ROTEEN, AND AGAIN SORRY IF U GOT IT IN THE WRONG WAY.
AS FOR SETING A CHAT TIME , IT CAN BE 17.30 GMT I THINK THAT ITS OK FOR EUROPE,AFRICA AND THE MID EAST .

I HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO TRANSLATE THE SITE AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
WE ARE FREIND ,BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE SAME AY OF LIFE , HEADING IN THE SAME DIRECTION , GOD HELP US .
BYE

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information