Topic Options
#36 - 08/26/00 06:37 AM Pictures for the show and tell
Carmen Bare Offline

Loc: Brsibane Australia
Dear Laura,

I have some pictures of my son that I would like to post to you for the use of the show and tell board but I can't find the right address to post it to. I live in Australia so I might take a couple of weeks OK. It would be great if it could help even one person, because when Winson was born I didn't know what the doctors was talking about and I really wantted to see what Lamellar Ichthyosis was and I would still love to see more pictures of it for when he age. Do you know where I can see more pictures of it, please advise carmen@igconcepts.net

Love Carmen

#37 - 08/28/00 06:46 PM Re: Pictures for the show and tell
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Carmen,

When I get home tonight, I will email you with our mailing address.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. We haven't had too many people volunteer--that's why there aren't more pictures in show-n-tell.

I guess I'll take this opportunity to ask people again, any pictures that you'd be willing to share, for us to post, please send them to us. They don't have to be in electronic form. YOu can mail us the original pictures, as Carmen is going to do, and we'll scan them, and send them back to you.

Carmen, thanks again.

#38 - 09/07/00 11:48 PM Re: Pictures for the show and tell
Diana Gilbert Offline

Loc: Hamilton, Bermuda
Hi Laura, I have many pictures of the last conference. Let me know if you would like to have any. They are of most of the people we met at the conferences.
Diana
Quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Bare:
Dear Laura,

I have some pictures of my son that I would like to post to you for the use of the show and tell board but I can't find the right address to post it to. I live in Australia so I might take a couple of weeks OK. It would be great if it could help even one person, because when Winson was born I didn't know what the doctors was talking about and I really wantted to see what Lamellar Ichthyosis was and I would still love to see more pictures of it for when he age. Do you know where I can see more pictures of it, please advise carmen@igconcepts.net

Love Carmen

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information