Topic Options
#30816 - 08/10/20 01:42 PM Anyone used Amlactin while pregnant?
hermajesty Offline

Loc: Liverpool, England
Hi,
I have NBCIE and I have recently found I am pregnant with my third child. It was unexpected (blame COVID lockdown :D) as my other children are 11 and almost 8. My other 2 pregnancies were fine. However this time round I am using Amlactin and also an Aveeno lotion with added lactic acid. I wasnt using these with my last 2 as there were other creams available.

My question is - has anyone used Amlactin when pregnant, and if so were there any side effects?
Given how rare Icthyosis is my doctors/midwife probably know the same as me!
Thanks
Laura

#30906 - 02/01/21 01:20 PM Re: Anyone used Amlactin while pregnant? [Re: hermajesty]
Lachlan Edmonds Offline

My family promised me that if I graduate from school with good grades, I will go to university wherever I want, so I found this site https://papernow.org/dissertation-writing-service that helps me with my written homework and does my work perfectly and competently.

#30918 - 02/22/21 06:50 PM Re: Anyone used Amlactin while pregnant? [Re: Lachlan Edmonds]
Katedavis Offline

Is Essay USA legit? Is it safe to order papers from them? Go to this website and check out the honest review about this writing company.

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information