What is the most practical place to OSRS gold go and combat them casually? Are there any good teleports into the demons? Are they multi-combat, if I need a friend to help? Are there some bothersome individuals with cannons? How frequently do they drop Abyssal Whips? I was thinking of this installment for murdering them, I am hoping they are melee: Head: Warrior Helm. I am just wondering, anybody have any links to guides for abyssal demons, or advice?

How cool a matter of interest to me too. I low alch using all the explorer ring - but thats just because its free xp - but limited to about 30 a day. Not a priority with me for runes,its a matter of luck for me. But I know there's a list of critters and drop stats should you wish to slay to get a stack of nats?

I train slayer and overlook that which critter had the very best nat drops. . I know the roaches fall nats,but unless your into battling a good deal then relying upon this for nat production is powerful slow. On the other hand - the rates are very low on items today and runes are cheap to buy if you have the gp to but a mighty pile. I have only played since 08 and I think that is the lowest I have seen prices go. Previously I offered runes,but now I am burning up them as its not a big lose of cash to use the runes I possess. At this time anyway - Though stuff changes... And I really anticipate this newest dumb upgrade to get figured out in our world. Till then im off to knock some gold loose out of the monsters butt.

I've got similar stats, and I recently got a slayer assignment for fire giants. So here is how I'm fighting them: Lease - A piece of emergency food. Glarial's amulet so I can go into the waterfall to buy RS gold fight them.