New to the forums here and looking for some advice on face lotions. I'm a 40yo sufferer of IV - relatively mild, but well controlled with long-established regiments.

Face lotions have always been very fickle for me and recently my go-to Vaseline Men's Unscented 24-hour lotion has been discontinued. Before that I used Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer, which was also discontinued.

I'm struggling to find a replacement that works. I use Amlactin on my body, but need something mild on my face. Everything else I have tried either is too greasy, is irritating because of scents/allergens, or doesn't last for more than a few hours. The benefits of my previous lotions is that I could put it on in the morning and my face would be moisturized until the next morning without any irritation.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for replacement products? I have tried nearly all of the other Vaseline products, Aveeno, and Cetaphil - I don't want to keep buying lotions that don't work!

Again, just looking for something that would work for my face. I don't care if it's not marketed as "face lotion." Thanks for any help you can give me!

Mike