Especially in a league with Mut 21 coins other people. Otherwise everyone is saving up those XP points for pace. The way It's now is much better than just selecting what to upgrade Agreed. This was actually 1 part of this match I was very content with. I have been in leaugues b4 and everyone did just that. Speed is such a significant difference maker in this game. Using XP for speed makes more of a gap than any other feature. Taking the uograde system could be a step backward.

I think that's where the buy Madden 21 coins line should be drawn. ATM you can't directly upgrade speed, it is among the more random updates you get. There is not any direct way to do it. I was only speaking about conducting moves and attributes, not speed, agility, or accel.

Ea already has the technology for face scan from NBA Live. Idk why they can't port it over to the madden series.

I shall admit the facial customization in FOTF is far better than many years prior, but it is nowhere near where it could/should be.

I was sleeping on this when I noticed that Watson did not possess a body scan because of his tats at 20. He was not the only one . I really don't get why they refuse to utilize the technician they have available. Agree with everything . If I want to make a fatter player, I should be able to do so.

Obviously realistically as not to break the game, which explains why I'm guessing they are frightened of putting it in.

That I really like the notion of cartoons being inserted for passing and running. It is just stupid it's not there. They have the entire league to work with, surely they could bring some men in for a fast mokap session. To go along with this, more players want face and body scans.