Topic Options
#30464 - 03/30/17 05:34 AM Getting the Tough Scales off, no more long Baths
Guppy101 Offline

Loc: Sale, Victoria, Australia
Getting the tough Scales off , but no more Tiresome long Baths Soaking . I do this every 3-4 days .
Step 1. Shower and scrub hard with normal Soap and Exfoliating towel, to get previous Oil application and dirt off.
Step 2.Spray skin with Soapy warm water with spray Bottle, then put on Plastic waterproof raincoat pants ( with plastic facing inside ). Tie bottom pants with string to keep moisture in.
Step 3. Leave pants on for 1 - 2 hours. This will keep skin Damp and Moist, and really soften the Scales.
Step 4. Remove pants and step back in Shower, and scrape with Large sharp Knife ( be careful to avoid cuts ). I get about a Tablespoon of skin off my legs alone. You'll be surprised how easy the Scales come off.
Step 5. While in Shower, scrub again with Exfoliating towel ( but no soap ) to get more scales off.
Step 6. Step out of Shower, dry your skin, and apply Moisturizer. I use 1 1/2 cups of Coconut Oil mixed with 1/2 cup Vaseline, and 2 Tablespoons Cetaphil and 1 Tablespoon Glycerine.
By the 3rd time you do this your skin will really be looking good.
Hope this helps.

#30468 - 07/24/17 04:38 PM Re: Getting the Tough Scales off, no more long Baths [Re: Guppy101]
Clair1 Offline

Loc: USA
This is the latest in skin softening and skin shedding technology

It clears bacteria from the skin as well as softening the skin to help with shedding

https://www.facebook.com/pg/whitewatercompany

Edited by Clair1 (07/24/17 04:39 PM)

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information