Topic Options
#30265 - 01/23/16 11:02 PM I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods
stkacljm Offline

Loc: Wisconsin Rapids, Wi, USA
I posted this in general discussion a few days ago, but hardly anyone is seeing it. If this can really help anyone out there, i would love to share more. I have become so hopeful, and would love to pass that on. "I know we've all been told that this is genetic and there is nothing we can do to heal, but I do believe that I am experiencing healing after 43 years. I have changed much in my diet and would be happy to share for anyone who has questions, but the short of it is that I have begun to heal my body from the inside out and my skin is showing it. I have the baby soft kind of skin that I have never experienced before in my life in patches of my body that seem to be getting bigger each week. Lost my dad to cancer a little more than a year ago which started me on a journey of asking a lot of questions about our health and seeking TRUE answers, not just conventional. Please read! Answers are out there. Open your mind up to believing some things that most people reject without giving it a second thought. Food can be our medicine!!!"

#30271 - 02/20/16 11:58 PM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
deepak Offline

I am very much interested in knowing more , Can you please share few more details on what helped you in reducing symptoms ?

#30276 - 05/07/16 10:09 AM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
stkacljm Offline

Hi deepak. I think I responded to you on the general discussion board. Just wanted to say that I am still very hopeful and, although this isn't an overnight cure, I am very much seeing progress. I've added to the post over there so go back and read it and let me know what you think. smile

#30302 - 08/04/16 07:31 AM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
deepak Offline

Hi Patricia

I checked your post but could not see specific one that you are talking about , would you mind sending me link of same ?

thanks
Deepak

#30433 - 08/17/16 08:02 PM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
stkacljm Offline

Edited by stkacljm (08/17/16 08:16 PM)

#30440 - 08/19/16 02:12 PM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
Derydeartact Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
it is kinda like placebo effect isn't it? I also think that the power of mind is extremely big!

#30453 - 08/31/16 12:49 AM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
stkacljm Offline

If you mean that my skin is healing because I believe it can heal, then I respectively disagree with you. I have believed for about eight months that ichthyosis can be healed, but it is not until I make the physical changes that enable that healing that it becomes an actuality. On the other hand, if I believe the rest of my life and never make the changes, then I imagine I will live the rest of my life in the same condition as my first forty-four years. Something else to consider is that I began to see patches of my skin healing when I never really believed it was a possibility, having been told all my life that, indeed, it was not possible.

#30458 - 09/05/16 08:52 AM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
Derydeartact Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
no, I was not trying to say that it is healing only because you believe that it can. I just want to say that you can see a better and quicker improvement if you do believe in it and if you're positive about that

#30460 - 09/08/16 09:32 PM Re: I think I am healing ichthyosis with holistic methods [Re: stkacljm]
stkacljm Offline

Gotcha. Yeah, there may be some truth to that. At the very minimum, it keeps me asking questions, searching for answers, and making changes.

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information