Topic Options
#28195 - 01/12/12 08:22 PM ANYONE WITH LLAMELAR ICHTHYOSIS IN THE BAY AREA??
organic.princess Offline

Loc: San Francisco,CA
Hello, my name is Myra. I have a 2YR old daughter w/ Lamellar Ichthyosis. We would like to see if there are any people with Ichthyosis in the Bay Area. Thank you.

#28257 - 02/07/12 08:55 AM Re: ANYONE WITH LLAMELAR ICHTHYOSIS IN THE BAY AREA?? [Re: organic.princess]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have a 8 year old niece that has Lamellar Ichthyosis. I live in Virginia Beach area. I found this today. Hope you will respond

#28328 - 04/11/12 06:14 PM Re: ANYONE WITH LLAMELAR ICHTHYOSIS IN THE BAY AREA?? [Re: organic.princess]
Les Avakian Offline

Loc: Fresno, Calif. USA 93705
Hello Myra and Anonymous
If you contact our ichthyosis foundation FIRST at (215)997-9400 or info@firstskinfoundation.org., our staff can put you in contact with ichthyosis families in the Bay Area. Also, you can call the University of California, San Francisco Dermatology Dept. and maybe their staff can put you in touch with families in and around San Francisco. Ask if they still run the Ichthyosis Clinic. It is a wonderful way to learn about ichthyosis and meet other families in the Bay area. Good luck Myra and Anonymous.
Les

#29161 - 04/04/14 02:15 PM Re: ANYONE WITH LLAMELAR ICHTHYOSIS IN THE BAY AREA?? [Re: organic.princess]
Tatergirl Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Hello,
I recently moved to the Bay Area. I have a daughter who just turned 3 with Lamellar Ichthyosis. I would love to connect!
March '09: un-affected 5yr old son

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information