Topic Options
#20192 - 07/06/02 02:02 PM EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS
christine chomicki Offline

Loc: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Hi my name is Christine. I live here in Canada,and I am looking for someone that have the same effect as I have. any way I have a cure on this that will help you in the long run on this rare condition. it is all natural produces,and it help you to live with it with a peaceful mind and self.I have told my doctor's and they said keep up withthe good work what ever I am doing. And I hope as I work on it steady I will cure this condition for good. Me I had this since birth,and i wanted to find out what a cure that will help,to find it some day. and I did since last springtime. And now it has healed it's self about 50% of my body now. and the skin look's very healthy and shinny too. so any way i would like to hear from some around the world on this and see what i can help you. It is good for any sort of skin condtions aswell. I know it will help them too. take care and have a week. Christine Chomicki Canada.

------------------

#20193 - 07/25/03 02:28 AM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS
luckelizard Offline

Loc: Corpus Christi, TX, USA
Christine. hello my name is crystal and i am from tx. i too have epidermolytichyperkeratosis.. i would love to hear more about your treatment for this disorder.. and hopefully make a new friend in the process.. anyways.. take care and hope to hear from you soon.
your friend,
luckelizard aka crystal rose..
ps if you wanna write me you can at dogbitten19@hotmail.com.. hope to hear from you soon.

#20194 - 07/25/03 11:37 PM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS
Promiseland_dup1 Offline

Luckelizard,

Look for other posts by CC regarding different types of ich and "cure" and draw your own conclusion.

#20195 - 07/27/03 09:45 AM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS
Sofie Offline

Loc: Switzerland / USA
Dear Christine

In the past months I observed that you post messages in various areas of this BB usually mentioning a special cure you found. If I remember correctly, in most cases you did not post again or respond if someone asked a question.
In another case you mentioned an article to be published in a maganzine. Reading the responding posts it seems to me, no one was able to find the mentioned magazine respectively the mentioned article.
Honestly, it sometimes seems to me like you are advertising something, not really telling what it is and that makes me wonder what is lying behind all this. But that is my personal impression and I might be wrong about it.
I did read other posts, where people would write, what you told them via e-mail and explain in detail, what the cure is you are mentioning in your posts. Personally I would appreciate it if you would write more about the cure you discovered on the Board itself so that everyone can benefit from your findings.

All the best
Sofie

[This message has been edited by Sofie (edited July 27, 2003).]

#20196 - 08/03/03 03:52 PM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS
AngV Offline

Loc: Sartell, MN
I also have EHK and would love to know what exactly it is your doing to clear up your skin. If you know of something that is helping, could you be more specific on what it is that is so wonderful so we may all benefit from it. When you write on the board and say you have "a cure" and say nothing more, people tend to wonder if there is really anything behind what you are saying. I would love to know what is working for you so I could try it and see if it helps me and others on this board who would benefit from your new find.

Angela

#28507 - 07/04/12 09:44 AM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS [Re: christine chomicki]
Brigadier Offline

Sofie, your gut feeling is correct. It is only but a scam.

#28707 - 11/25/12 07:19 AM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS [Re: christine chomicki]
dinjera1987 Offline

Loc: philippines
hi christine..i would like to hear from you the cure about the disease.

hoping for your response.

Thanks.

dinjera

#28709 - 11/25/12 01:22 PM Re: EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKERATOSIS [Re: christine chomicki]
Hearsay Offline

Loc: Richmond, VA, USA
Given that the original post is from 9 years ago, I doubt you'll get a response. She didn't even reply in 2003.
I also have an unaffected daughter, age 8.

email: jennifer at confettiskin dot com
facebook - find me on "ichthyosis mommy spot" or "friends of ichthyosis"

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information