Topic Options
#27946 - 09/19/11 08:08 PM finally, internal herbal aid for ichthyosis
d3vil Offline

found a herbal medicine that finally you treat inside stead of outside with lotions that just don't work or make you feel like a greased pig...it's called THYNOFAX and can be ordered through sponsors here at ichtyosis.
started using this pill 2x's a day since july 27 2011 and since then found my skin ACTUALLY feeling better in areas that have never been smooth, this stufff takes awhile to get in your system to work and may take sveral months before you really see a difference but be patient and take pictures of certain areas and compare a few months later....HOORAY!!

#27950 - 09/21/11 03:56 PM Re: finally, internal herbal aid for ichthyosis [Re: d3vil]
Hearsay Offline

Loc: Richmond, VA, USA
You mean you got suckered. Let me know how it works out for you in a year.

Repeat after me: There is no cure for ichthyosis.
I also have an unaffected daughter, age 8.

email: jennifer at confettiskin dot com
facebook - find me on "ichthyosis mommy spot" or "friends of ichthyosis"

#27953 - 09/22/11 05:16 AM Re: finally, internal herbal aid for ichthyosis [Re: d3vil]
karla87 Offline

Loc: Bixby, OK USA
Thats great I think maintaining a positive attitude and trying new things is a good thing. I have Lamellar Icthyosis and just started taking Soriatane 2 years ago, it has dramatically changed my life but before that I took grape seed extract and also Vitamin E and Flax seed oil which did help. I would absolutley say that certain vitamins do help as well as water intake.

#27954 - 09/22/11 05:16 AM Re: finally, internal herbal aid for ichthyosis [Re: Hearsay]
karla87 Offline

Loc: Bixby, OK USA
Hi I was just curious if you have Icthyosis or is it only your children?

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information