Topic Options
#26074 - 03/25/10 11:29 PM Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal?
Martika Offline

Loc: Southern California
I know Socal is a HUGE area but I wondered if anyone lives out here. I know Keith does but wondered if we have any others.

I'm near riverside and about 2 hrs from LA but willing to travel if ppl want to meet up and hang out for a day. I have 2 children/infant boys 1 affected 1 not.

Cindie

#26082 - 03/26/10 03:26 AM Re: Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal? [Re: Martika]
Meghan Offline

We live about an hour northwest of LA and have a 20 month daughter with LI...we would love to get together sometime!

Meghan

Mom to Emma Joy ~ 2.5 years old affected with LI and to Austin ~ 6 months also affected with LI

#26117 - 03/28/10 09:07 PM Re: Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal? [Re: Meghan]
Martika Offline

Meghan~ your daughter is a month older than my affected son, lol. 8/08

#26119 - 03/28/10 10:08 PM Re: Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal? [Re: Martika]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi..you must have been reading my mind. I just moved to long beach from chicago and was wondering the same. I'm 32 and just moved west with my hubby. No kids yet..:) e-mail if you like giovannaevola@gmail.com

#26178 - 04/13/10 11:50 PM Re: Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal? [Re: Anonymous]
Martika Offline

alright!
Sounds like we have a nice little group forming! Who's free within this next month (before it gets too hot) and when? I'm free any day basically. Hubby works so close to home he can get a ride or even walk. he's off sat/sun

#26943 - 10/02/10 05:54 AM Re: Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal? [Re: Martika]
JenniMom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Hi,

I'm new to the message board. Our 5 year old son has EHK and would like to meet some kids that have this condition too. We live in Glendale and are willing to drive a bit if we have to to meet up. We have an almost 3 year old daughter too who is unaffected.

Jenn

#27151 - 11/15/10 08:39 AM Re: Does anyone with EHK or EB live in Socal? [Re: JenniMom]
Nightengale Offline

Ok, I hardly ever come here so I'm just now seeing this.

Keith lives in LA. Karen Sawyer and Cindie Hamilton (mother and daughter) live in Hemet, about two hours outside of LA. (Well, that's according to Mapquest, but it took me three hours with traffic. :P)

I believe Les Avakian lives in Fresno. (I think he has lamellar.) And CarolynG lives in CA also, although I can't remember the name of her town off the top of my head. Her username here is CarolynG, so just do a search. (I THINK her last name is Gramlich, or something like it.)

Everyone I mentioned here has EHK except for Les.

Alas, I live in West Palm Beach, FL, so I can't help you. (But I DO have EHK.)

Hope that helps!

Sincerely,
Michelle

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information