Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#26930 - 09/29/10 03:42 PM Re: Seeking a network with other parents of lamellar [Re: MonkeyMama]
TiffanyJ Offline

Loc: Jackson, MS
I have a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy, both with li. We live in MS. We have problems may be 3 weeks a year with the heat but our kids seem to do better with the hot moist air. We spend a week or 2 in Florida each summer and their skin looks normal after a few days. 1 good thing about MS & GA is that every building is air conditioned. So other than when it gets to 100 degrees we don't have many problems.
Jackson 5/3/07 Lamellar and collodian

#26937 - 09/30/10 11:36 PM Re: Seeking a network with other parents of lamell [Re: TiffanyJ]
lexilove Offline

Loc: Eureka, CA
Hi!
I've always wondered about the climate. We live in the Pacific Northwest. It never gets too hot or too cold here, and the air is relatively moist. We spent 2 weeks in GA this past August. I thought the air conditioning was bad for their skin, since it dries the air so much. Glad to hear it does well for your kids. We we're so afraid to keep her indoors during our visit, because everyone had the air conditioning blasting. Alexis seems to do really well in our climate.. I think! She's still adapting and evolving her new skin!

Edited by lexilove (09/30/10 11:37 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information