Topic Options
#26279 - 04/25/10 01:36 AM milk cream is very effective ..guys try it out..
ams Offline

hi
i am a new member.i am 31 years old female.i have iv.i have tried almost all the creams possible.some of them prescribed by dermotologists worked well but i got some reactions when i am exposed to sun.for the past 2 years i m using this milk cream..often called as heavy cream.its a natural ingredient so that u dont need to worry at all..u can purchase it from stores.i get it from indian stores.purchase a small quantity as a trial first.(i use farm land diaries heavy cream)apply all over ur body half an hr before bath..then u can take the usual bath.it will make the same effect of soaking in the water and wil help to remove the dead cells while u scrub and it is really a very good moisture.ur body wil be soft for almost 24 hrs.and of course it doesnt make any bad smell and no one can find out u have applied something on ur body unless and untill u tell em.u can feel the difference in the first use.after the bath u can use the usual creams.i found it so helpful retaining the bodies natural moisture.u may sometimes feel bit oily after the bath but later u will find it good.it works great for me and i am almost relaxed now..

#26850 - 09/04/10 12:22 PM Re: milk cream is very effective ..guys try it out.. [Re: ams]
javedkh Offline

Loc: punjab pakistan
plz guide more

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information