Topic Options
#25192 - 09/24/09 03:43 PM Dry & Stuffy Nose
MomofPrincesses Offline

Loc: Mobile, AL
Is this part of the ick? Right now she has a cold but for the most part her little nose seems to stay stopped up and when I get the stuff out its white, not like normal snot. Is that just part of ick? Is there something we can do to help it keep moving? We are not sleeping b/c she gets stuffy and wakes up, momma is tired!

Thanks everyone!

#25193 - 09/24/09 04:03 PM Re: Dry & Stuffy Nose [Re: MomofPrincesses]
MomofPrincesses Offline

I just read up on IV and it says that Nasal Allergies are common, could it be that she has IV? We are still getting rid of the collodion but her belly is perfect, no flakes or scales at all, her back looks great but when it gets dry is little bitty flakes. Her arms and legs still have collodion but the places it gone they are clear. She also gets little flakes right around her eyes and forehead. Ideas?

#25205 - 09/25/09 12:02 PM Re: Dry & Stuffy Nose [Re: MomofPrincesses]
Glori Offline

Loc: Elk Rapids, Michigan
Ugh, I am 40 and still have a dry and stuffy nose most of the time. I have a vaporizer in my bedroom that I run most of the time and it really seems to help. I try not to use nose spray a lot, but I do have a nasal moisturizer that I use occasionally.

#25209 - 09/25/09 08:05 PM Re: Dry & Stuffy Nose [Re: Glori]
MomofPrincesses Offline

Sorry you are dealing with it too, hopefully she starts sleeping before she hits 40 LOL

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information