Topic Options
#24488 - 05/29/09 10:57 PM Using new lotions & bath addives that work!
madelinej Offline

Anyone use cream with cocoa butter in it after batheing? My fdau who has CIE has begun using this & really prefers it over vaseline with fragrance. It has worked well for her in addicton to lavender clorox or lavender sea salt in her bathwater. Before we began using these, she had a bad fungus smelling body odor constantly.I am sure it kills the bacteria colonies under her skin...
Janiew

#24648 - 06/25/09 05:54 PM Re: Using new lotions & bath addives that work! [Re: madelinej]
PrettyPrincess Offline

Loc: Bermuda
You mentioned using lavender clorox in the bath water to help with the "fungus body smell", how much are you using to a tub full?

My daughter suffers from the same "smells" and just when i thought i had tried everything i see that i haven't. Also, how often do you bath with the clorox?

As for the cocoa butter, my dughter who is 13 likes it better than vaseline as well. It doesn't give her that globby feeling on her skin but has the same effect.

Be blessed and Forever faithful
Tonya

#24762 - 07/14/09 03:20 AM Re: Using new lotions & bath addives that work! [Re: PrettyPrincess]
madelinej Offline

I am using a half cup of lavender clorox in her bath every other day. I use the same amount of lavender bathsalts on the opposite days.
Janiew

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information