Uatpde: TJ wound up on the ventelator, They also believe he has a bone infection, we thought they were going to take him off it today, but they didnt. his swelling has gone down alot, however he's not any better.

Anyone know of resources in the Hemet California (Socal) area that could help us out in regards to bills and things like that?

We just got an $1100 electric bill in the mail today with a cutoff notice.... so I'm looking everywhere, and HEAP in our area is out of funding. I have already contacted our Down Syndrome of America Group and no luck there so far.

I hate asking for help but does ANYONE Know of resources in the Hemet/Riverside area that could help us with our bills. We got blindsided with an over $1100 electric bill and our water bill is WAY past due like $200+) My mom already had to use her Christmas money to help get our phones turned back on.

I’ve already contacted HEAP and the Salvation army… No help there, HEAP is out of funding.

So please, if you know of any resources in our area that could help us from getting our water and electricity cut off it would be helpful.

The nights are getting VERY freezing and both my mom and I have back problems (hers is worse.)

Thanks so much,’

Cynthia (Cindie)