Topic Options
#23374 - 12/02/08 02:04 AM New ichthyosis website here in Brazil
Renato Carneiro Offline

Hello!!!

My name is Renato, i'm from Brazil and i'm very happy to be here on this forum.

Well, i'm very happy to say that me and my wife are creating one new website about ichthyosis.
The site www.ichthyosis.com was used as a guide to me.

I'll be very happy if you can access it:

Website = www.ictiose.com.br

Just to let you know, "ictiose" is the same as "ichthyosis" in portuguese.

I'm creating a full list of all Brazilian staff that have ichthyosis and theirs respective doctors.

With this list, i really want to make sure that all those doctors are talking with each other, and doing this we will improve the life quality of everyone that have ichthyosis.

I hope that you can acccess it and give me some feedback.

Thank you very much.

Renato Carneiro de Andrade

#23375 - 12/02/08 02:59 AM Re: New ichthyosis website here in Brazil [Re: Renato Carneiro]
Les Avakian Offline

Loc: Fresno, Calif. USA 93705
Hola Renato
I just looked through your site and it is wonderful. Many congragulations to you, your family, and everyone who is participating. I hope many more will give their life stories and help and support each other in your country. Buen Suerte Renato.
Sincerely,
Les

#23381 - 12/03/08 02:16 AM Re: New ichthyosis website here in Brazil [Re: Les Avakian]
TMPOL Offline

Loc: Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
Saw your site Renato - congratulations!! It's great. I can't read Portugese but the pics are fantastic.

Way to go!
Tara

#23385 - 12/03/08 01:38 PM Re: New ichthyosis website here in Brazil [Re: TMPOL]
melangelmusic Offline

Loc: UK
Congratulations on a great website, you've done a great job!!! I too can't read Portugese but echo Tara's thoughts on the photos, they're great too!! Well done, and I wish you and your family well.

Melanie

#28803 - 02/16/13 03:21 PM Re: New ichthyosis website here in Brazil [Re: Renato Carneiro]
deepak Offline

Site is wonderful !! Wonderful job !! Keep it up !
I heard that Brazil weather is good for itchyiosis ,is that is true ?

thanks
Deepak

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information