Topic Options
#22260 - 10/25/07 02:42 PM FLUTTERBY FESTIVAL 2007
grammy Offline

Loc: Florida,USA
I HAVE NOT POSTED IN MANY MONTHS BUT AFTER MANY MANY CHANGES I AM BACK. RECENTLY MY NEW WORK PLACE SPONSORED THE ANNUAL FLUTTERBY FESTIVAL IN SANTA ROSA BEACH FLORIDA. THIS AREA IS IN THE PATH OF THE MIGRATING MONARCH BUTTERFLIES. FLUTTERBY CELEBRATES THIS MIGRATION WITH ARTS AND MUSIC. I TOOK THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RAISE AWARNESS OF ICHTHYOSIS BY MAKING OVER 300 BUTTERFLIES WITH SCALEYSKIN.ORG INFORMATION ON THEM, AND PLACED THEM ON THE SHOULDERS OF PARTICIPANTS. I ENJOYED THE WEEKEND SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT ICHTHYOSIS AND MY WONDERFUL GRANDSON TEOFILO! LIFE IS SHORT ENJOY IT. LOVE CARLA AKA GRAM PS MY BUTTERFLIES WERE BEAUTIFUL WITH ALL THE MONARCHS!

#22261 - 10/25/07 07:37 PM Re: FLUTTERBY FESTIVAL 2007
cara&babyt Offline

Loc: Fort Walton Beach, FL,USA
Mom, just wanted to say thank you for everything, you have not only done for us, but for the awarness and the cause of supporting the Ichthyosis Foundation and family, without you and Steve we could not have helped Jacob, we could not have made it to the confrence last year, we could not have done as much with the tea party invatations, we could not have moved to miami to better our future for goodness sakes. Throughout the years, you just give and give and give, and do and help, and love. What a lucky person I am to have you as my mother. I hope one day I can give you all you have given me, I appreciate all that you do, you are truley wonderful. I miss you and love you. Great job at the festival!

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information