Topic Options
#22254 - 03/08/07 08:42 PM Oprah Show
Julia's Grandma Offline

Loc: Cranford, NJ - USA
I saw this posted in the General Discussion group, and wanted to make sure everyone saw this. Apparently Oprah is doing a show on skin care. Lots of people from this board are writing in to tell about ichthyosis and their experience with it and to ask for Oprah to bring attention to it on her show. I just wrote something about my granddaughter, Julia. Come on, grandparents, this is an easy one. I think the hope is to bombard them with stories about ichthyosis. If you want, go to the General Discussion group for more info. Visit this link and fill out the form...let's see if we can't get a feature about Ichthyosis!!!!
https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=250500001

------------------
Stephanie

I GoodSearch for the Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types.

Raise money for the Foundation just by searching the internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com- powered by Yahoo!

#22255 - 03/10/07 02:34 PM Re: Oprah Show
Nana-1 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I just submitted our story - Hope all other grandmas do the same. Edie

#22256 - 03/26/07 08:50 AM Re: Oprah Show
LaurensGrandMa Offline

Loc: Corning, NY USA
I have just posted on the Oprah website also I know I have been away from the "Grand" group for a while but am always here in my heart.

#22257 - 10/07/07 10:43 AM Re: Oprah Show
tamilynn Offline

Loc: Toledo, OH USA
I was just recently able to register...but I am so excited so many have responded to Oprah. I would just love to be able to help get more awareness out there for our grandbabies. When you are asked so many questions and people just look @ you like..Huh! It gets very frustrating!

------------------
Zoey's grammy

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information