Topic Options
#22231 - 11/04/06 04:59 PM Trick or Treat
Nana-1 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Well - I did it, dressed up like an fool (actually an angel) and went trick a treating - I did the reverse - I actually sold candy - Dove bites (dark chocolate) hummmmmy - got $51.75 in donations. I wanted more but every little bit helps.

I will be doing my edie's beadys jewelry show on November 25th. Wish me luck. Love to all - edie

Rebecca - thank you for the FIRST bracelets - they are lovely, sold 10 already. Hopefully, I will be selling more at the show.

#22232 - 11/07/06 09:12 PM Re: Trick or Treat
graciesmom Offline

Loc: orange park, florida,usa
EDIE, GOOD JOB! I DID NOT GET TO GO BECAUSE OF MY LUPUS GETTING ME DOWN, BUT I HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF THING ON PLAN FOR CHRISTMAS. IF I START EARLY, AMY ILLNESS SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM! I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAD THE SPUNK TO CARRY OUT A DREAM !
THANKS,

#22233 - 11/07/06 09:17 PM Re: Trick or Treat
graciesmom Offline

Loc: orange park, florida,usa
EDIE, THIS IS DONA CLARE. I'M AT JENNIFER'S BECAUSE GRACIE HAS RSV VIRUS AND NEEDS MY HELP. HER HUSBAND IS AT SEA AND BOTH GIRLS ARE SICK ! THAT IS WHY THE NAME IS GRACIE'S MOM AND NOT GRACIE'S NANA ! ANYWAY,
GOOD JOB! I DID NOT GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING BECAUSE OF MY LUPUS GETTING ME DOWN, BUT I HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF THING ON PLAN FOR CHRISTMAS. IF I START EARLY, AMY ILLNESS SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR ME! I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAD THE SPUNK TO CARRY OUT A DREAM !
THANKS,
DONNA DO

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information