Topic Options
#22211 - 08/24/06 10:12 AM Small Efforts
Nana-1 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Hi Grandparents - Just an update. I have beaded some very pretty stone necklaces, sold some and auctioned two - raised $250.00. I am also planning on knitting some fluffy scarfs and see how that goes. Last year, I made a couple as gifts to my fiends and they so loved them that I got orders to sell. There are all sorts of local craft shows, just about everywhere, the cost of the tables here are $25.00 but it presents a very viable way to display and sell.

Please post your ideas and suggestions as well. I think these little efforts pooled together can truly help and accomplish great things.

Please don't let me be the only one out here. Please share all your thoughts. We are here to inspire, share, refine and expand our fund raising efforts. Thanks. edie

#22212 - 08/26/06 10:02 PM Re: Small Efforts
GRACIES NANA Offline

Loc: MARIETTA, GA, USA
EDIE,
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I HAVE STARTED CLEANING MY CLOSETS AND GETTING READY FOR A COMMUNITY YARD SALE THAT I WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS FALL. I THINK THIS WILL BENEFIT ME THE MOST!

AS LONG AS I LIVE, I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT F.I.R.S.T.

LET'S GO GRANDPARENTS. GET WITH IT. I KNOW THAT YOU CAN HELP. A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM EACH OF US CAN GO A LONG WAY. DONNA

#22213 - 08/26/06 10:45 PM Re: Small Efforts
Nana-1 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Hi - Donna - Good Girl - I applaud your efforts - I also have cleaned?? put three things on e-bay and so hope they sell - It's just great fun to see the bidding and how the whole systems works. I shall update and keep on looking for all those items bought on trips and whatnots -- I sooo need to declutter and who knows?? If I even have a modicum of success we can definitely try DOING THIS BIG??? Loves - edie

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information