Topic Options
#22207 - 08/02/06 10:14 PM e-bay
Nana-1 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Hi again - I was just browsing on e-bay and noticed that they do have a "Selling to Benefit a Non Profit" section. WOW!!! I will check with Jean, for the green light, but I know that among our 1800+ members we can come up with quite a collection - REMEMBER - one man's garbage is another man's treasure. We all have old jewelry, unwanted collectibles, Elvis paraphanelia, signed posters, pictures, etc., designer Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci discards that we would like to get rid of. E-bay is the world's largest auction - almost anything goes. I will be happy to submit and monitor - anyone interested???

#22208 - 08/02/06 11:51 PM Re: e-bay
shandra Offline
Dakota's mom Lamellar

Loc: Cape Coral, FL
Nana What a GREAT IDEA!!!

#22209 - 08/03/06 02:58 AM Re: e-bay
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
I'd be into that! We'll be moving in October, and I'm sure some of our stuff won't be coming with us. I was going to participate in a post-wide garage sale, but this is even better!

Lemme know when it happens!

#22210 - 08/03/06 02:45 PM Re: e-bay
Julia's Grandma Offline

Loc: Cranford, NJ - USA
I'm in. I don't know what I have, as I just cleaned out my garage last month and threw everything out, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. I know how to buy things on ebay, but I'm not sure how it works when you are selling things. Good work in finding out this info!

------------------
Stephanie

I GoodSearch for the Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types.

Raise money for the Foundation just by searching the internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com- powered by Yahoo!

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information