Topic Options
#22158 - 07/07/06 09:52 PM Moderator volunteers?
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
We've had a suggestion to establish a separate forum for grandparents--which sounded like a good idea, so here it is! [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

We need a moderator (or two). Any volunteers?

As a moderator, you're responsible for deleting any offensive/inappropriate posts that may find their way here, and you're also responsible for trying to give at least every topic an 'answer'--making sure everyone that posts something here gets some feedback, and feels like someone's listening.

You'll have edit authority, so you can delete/edit posts that are really offensive/inappropriate, etc.

For the right person, this should be something fun that you like to do, not a chore.

#22159 - 07/07/06 10:42 PM Re: Moderator volunteers?
shandra Offline
Dakota's mom Lamellar

Loc: Cape Coral, FL
Hi Laura

I don't know if you have found anyone yet, if not I would be interested in it. I think having this section is a really good idea. My husband Juan & I met you and your husband at the conference. Our son is Dakota.

#22160 - 07/08/06 03:00 PM Re: Moderator volunteers?
Laura Phillips Offline

Shandra,

Thank you for volunteering to moderate! I'll set that up in just a minute and send you an email about it. I have not gotten any other volunteers yet, so I really appreciate you doing this.

I absolutely remember meeting you all!

Laura

(We can have more than one moderator, so if others see this and want to moderate, too, please volunteer as well!)

#22161 - 07/08/06 04:08 PM Re: Moderator volunteers?
Angel24755 Offline

Loc: PA
Laura...
I would be more than happy to "co-moderate" this board or the parents board (or both) if there is any help needed there being that there is only one moderator on that board too. Let me know if you need me. I have three kids...the youngest two were Collodian babies (a boy and a girl ages 4 and 2 years old) and both have Lamellar. Their derm has also diagnosed myself, my mother, and my oldest son (almost 6 years old) with mild Vulgaris.
Lisa

#22162 - 07/08/06 09:52 PM Re: Moderator volunteers?
Laura Phillips Offline

Lisa,

Many thanks! You got it!

Laura

#22163 - 07/25/06 10:50 PM Re: Moderator volunteers?
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
Let me know if a board comes up you need me to moderate, I'm on this site at least two or three times a day! lol

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information