Topic Options
#20533 - 11/26/00 06:31 AM I am 9 years and looking for other ichty children
OOske Offline

Loc: Belgium St-Lenaarts
hello, my name is Sophie
my mom is wriding this because my english is not so good
i live in Europe ( belgium) and i am 9 years and have lammelaire ichthy.
I am doing well on school and have alot friends but no one has ichthy, so i am looking for other children that wanted to write with me.
My favorites are swimming, singing playing in the garden.
I hope i get alot writefriends so see you all later.
Sophie.

#20534 - 11/28/00 01:16 AM Re: I am 9 years and looking for other ichty children
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Sophie,

Have you contacted FIRST? (www.scalyskin.org). They have a quarterly newsletter and occasionally print requests for penpals in their newsletter. A lot more people read their newsletter than read this bulletin board, so you might want to try that too.

Hope you get lots of response! [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Laura

#20535 - 11/28/00 02:54 AM Re: I am 9 years and looking for other ichty children
Carly Offline

Hiya Sophie,

Glad to see you are young and keen to meet new friends with ichthosis. I remember when I was little, and I wanted someone to talk to who knew what I was going through.

Hope you find some people to talk to.

Carly

#20536 - 12/02/00 08:31 AM Re: I am 9 years and looking for other ichty children
OOske Offline

Loc: Belgium St-Lenaarts
thank for advice but i cannot open scalyskin.org
Do you have to be first a member or what do i have to do?
Please answer.

mom off Sophie

#20537 - 12/05/00 06:59 PM Re: I am 9 years and looking for other ichty children
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
hmmm...not sure why you can't get to FIRST. Try this: http://www.scalyskin.org

There is a members-only portion of the site, however most of the site is open to the public. You just start at the main home page and navigate your way around.

Give it another try, and see if it works.

#20538 - 04/16/01 07:59 PM Re: I am 9 years and looking for other ichty children
andercru Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington
Hi Sophie, My name is Robin and I have two daughters with Lamellar Ichthy and would love to talk with you. They too have lots of friends but no one has Ichthy as well. They will be so happy to chatt with you. I will give them your information so they can write to you or send you an email. There names are Natashia and Britaney. So be looking for an email from them okay. Take care! Robin

------------------
Robin Anderson

[This message has been edited by andercru (edited April 16, 2001).]

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information