Topic Options
#20523 - 10/31/00 12:05 PM I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
Carly Offline

Woo hoo, on November the tenth, I will be seeing Matchbox Twenty in concert, at Melbourne Park, Australia. I am so excited, they are one of my favourite bands.

Which brings me to the question of who are your fave bands, celebrities and sportspeople?

Mine include Savage Garden ( I have seeen them in concert 3 times), Matchbox Twenty, Alanis Morissette, silverchair, U2, Killing Heidi, INXS, and a few others that most overseas people would not be familiar with because they are Australian. I also like movies such as The Sixth Sense, There's Something About Mary, Ever After, Circle of Friends and American Beauty. When I can, i watch Felicity (not that we get it much here in Oz) and Party of Five. Well, i am not the most active person, but I find that watching men's swimming quite enthusing [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]!

Anyhow, that is enough about my favourite stars and movies, tell me about yours...

Carly

[This message has been edited by Carly (edited October 31, 2000).]

#20524 - 11/02/00 02:53 AM Re: I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
paula Offline

Loc: bellevue,ne 68005
Hi Carly
I am a mother of a son that has netherton and I am gald that you started this If anyone come on here with nethertons and has information or can give me some in sight I would love to be emailed with it as my son is just two and it has been a hard two years. but this is a great thing that you started carly
Paula
mom4mikeusa@home.com

[This message has been edited by Laura Phillips (edited November 03, 2000).]

#20525 - 11/03/00 02:44 AM Re: I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
Nikkster Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Hi Carly,

I also like Savage Garden and U2. Third Eye Blind, Rod Stewart, Sting, Sade, and Tina Turner are also tops on my list. My absolute favorite singer is Maxwell. I think that he is sooooo cute. He rulz my world. I've seen him every time he's in town. He is a cutie petutie [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I like football and basketball 'cause of the uniforms the guys wear!!!!

Take Care.

#20526 - 11/08/00 02:40 AM Re: I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
Carly Offline

OOh...Nic...we have another Savage Gardener on the board...I wonder how many more we can rope in....lol

I really have to get the new U2 cd...everyone is talking about it.

But I will go to Matchbox Twenty concert in two days, *dances around like a 3 year old* so I have to buy Mad Season on CD.

Carly

#20527 - 11/16/00 12:43 AM Re: I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
Nikkster Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Hi Carly,

How was your Matchbox 20 concert?! I know that you were really excited about it. Waz the live band better than you thought it would be? Was it like packed and stuff. Hope that you enjoyed yourself. [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

#20528 - 11/16/00 10:55 AM Re: I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
Carly Offline

Ahh...Rob Thomas is hot. And the guitarist, Adam, he blew a kiss to me, after I blew him one. I got front row for most of it, till i got dizzy and sacrificed my view for my health, but even then, I was only 2nd row. They played a heap of songs, lots from their first album too. But unfortunately i was sick the next day, with food poisoning.But other than that, it was fantastic.

Thanks Nic,
Carly

#20529 - 12/06/00 11:22 PM Re: I know this is way off topic, but it is only 9 days till I see Matchbox Twenty!
Chandra Offline

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
ooo, I love talking about music and movies!
I like:all sorts of music, old and new
Jonny Lang
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Everclear
Alanis Morrisette
Jewel
Duran Duran
Eurythmics
Dick Dale
plus big band music, classical guitar and piano, chamber music, and even some country.

As far as movies, well, I'll go see anything with Sean Connery or Mel Gibson in it. Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie of all time.

I'm 28, I live in the USA in Oregon with my wonderful husband and am very happy to chat with anyone of any age, as either I've been that age already or will be someday [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] I have lamellar ichthy and also share my home with two dogs and a cat, plus I have a full time job.

Email me at impookie3@hotmail.com if you would like.

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information