Topic Options
#20488 - 10/09/00 11:52 AM Getting to know eachother
Carly Offline

Hiya,

Well, I am not sure how many other youths are lurking on the Ichythosis site, but I hope to get to know some of you guys soon.

I want this thread to be a "getting to know eachother" one, and I hope everyone feels comfortable to discuss things here. It does not have to be ichthyosis related either...can be school stuff, relationships, music, hobbies, poetry, whatever! Have fun too.

So i will start off by telling you something about me. I am Carly, a female from Australia, currently studying electronic commerce at university. I love listening to music, especially Savage Garden, Killing heidi, silverchair, alanis, u2 and matchbox twenty, I like shopping, hanging out with friends, and poetry writing.

I have ichthyosis form erythroderma, and have had it since birth.

Anyhow, hope you guys find comfort in knowing this board is here for you to discuss things with eachother. [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Carly

PS...my icq number is in my profile too.

#20489 - 10/10/00 01:39 AM Re: Getting to know eachother
Videlspider Offline

Loc: Pamplona,Norte de Santander,Co...
Hi!!!
I think is a nice to met people by this way,it`s nice to share our experiences,`cause we know our life is different ...So,I`d like to begin to tell everybody that I have ichthyosis lamellar,I`m a girl that have been living for almost 19 years and I`m from Venezuela (South America)but I`m studying for be a ingeneer(I don`t remember how does it write,so look for your dictionaries:I study "ingenieria de sistemas )... My life hasen`t been perfect (actionally,it was yucky 4 years ago :(),but now,I`m the happiest person in the world laugh...So,if you don`t feel nice about yourself or just feel depressive,I think I can be the perfect person for giving you an advice,and you can learn how to improve your life,it`s very easy!!!

#20490 - 10/10/00 10:24 AM Re: Getting to know eachother
Carly Offline

Glad to see you have such a positive attitude, Spider=)

I hope to see some others withc just as positive attutudes soon=)

#20491 - 08/31/01 11:13 PM Re: Getting to know eachother
Cody Offline

Loc: Kimberley, BC. Canada
Hey, I'm a sixteen year old with what we think is lamellar, though we're not sure. I live in south-east BC, Canada. Just filling you in on that. [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

#20492 - 09/01/01 07:58 PM Re: Getting to know eachother
MOHAMED TAWFIK GONAME Offline

Loc: benghazi ,libya
HI THERE
THIS IS KIND OF STRANGE I PASS BY THIS SITE NEARLY EVERY DAY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I READ CARLY'S POST.ITS LIKE I YEAR AGO, ANY WAYSSS
WELL MY NAME IS MOHAMED, 23 MALE . LAMMELER ICHTHYOSIS, ICQ NO 65477257
YAHOO MESSENGER ID MTGONAME
MSN MESSENGER TGHNEM@HOTMAIL.COM
WISH THAT WILL'L GET CONNECTED , ALL THE ICH PEOPLE.
BYEEEE
PS. CALL ME MT
WWW.ICHTHYOSISINFO.COM

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information