Wonders of Neem to improve your quality of life
Neemís role as a wonder drug is stressed as far back as 4500 years ago. Some of its health restoring benefits are:
* Immunity booster
* Anti obesity
* Blood purifier for beautiful & healthy skin
* Anti diabetic
* Anti viral
* Dispels intestinal worms and parasites
* In Diabetes Mellitus as an adjuvant therapy.
* Blood Purifier
* In all types of skin diseases, especially Psoriasis.
* Acne Vulgaris, Boils & Scabies.
* In the treatment of intermittent Fever. And anti helminthic in action
* Hepato protective & effective against Hepatitis-B virus.
* Immuno-modulator, Anti viral, Anti Bacterial, Anti Fungal and Anti inflammatory
Traditionally, Indians bathed in neem leaves steeped in hot water. This was a common procedure to cure chronic skin ailments of allergic reactions. In India and Africa, people use the twigs of neem tree as toothbrushes.
Neem is one of the most powerful blood purifiers and detoxifiers in the ayurvedic system of medicines.
Neem's excellent antibacterial and antiallergic properties makes it effective in fighting most epidermal disfunctions such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Neem's bitter principles was also said to counteract the excess sugar in the blood. The potential of neem tree is so great as to encompass the treatment of a white spectrum of physical ailments including sexually transmitted disease, blood disorders, chronic ulcers, digestive and nervous disorders, diseases caused by parasites such as malaria and diabetes.
Neem helps to relieve even athlete's foot, ringworm and yeast like fungus infections that develop internally note it. An anthelminic, it helps destroy and dispel parasites, which includes worms, bacteria, yeast, and fungus. It is a powerful purifier and helps loose weight in case of obesity. One can hardly dispute the translation of neem's Sanskrit name " Sarva Roga Nivarini- the curer of all ailments."
Effective in skin infection, rashes & pimples